Linking up with Rebekah where we take time to notice the beauty in the ordinary things of life, taking ten photos over ten hours on the tenth of the month. This was a fun day capturing one of our days while on vacation in a cottage on beautiful Vancouver Island with my sister, brother in law and their two children.
1. Savouring morning coffee with my man while my sister and brother in law make breakfast- holidaying with others has its perks!
2. $5 investment in bubble toys and bubble mixture was the best choice to entertain all four children
3. Puzzling with their aunt
4. A hula hoop session before setting off for the day
5. Sandwich fixings all ready
6. Sandwich. Fixed.
7. Merry-go-round secrets
8. Entertaining my littlest while the rest ran an errand- I never tire of little toes and fingers
9. Taking full advantage of the cottage’s tea set
10. A brief moment of tranquility while dinner cooked and the kidlets played outside.
What makes a vacation memorable for you?