During a regular blogging month, this project is one that continually refreshes me and forces me to stop and notice the beauty in the ordinary. I knew it was going to find a day in this month’s #31days to Refresh series. Rebekah gave a prompt this month -pumpkin spice- I’m not a fan of the pumpkin spice latte (I know, but I do love all other things autumn) but I did enjoy looking for other forms of pumpkin spice throughout my day.
1. Coffee. Always coffee. And the first time to slightly linger over breakfast with my man.
2. The gorgeous autumn pathway at a favourite haunt.
3. My two year old, full of sweetness and spice and doing everything by herself.
4. My three year old, in a rare quiet moment.
5. Pumpkins! With curly stems!
6. She wanted to bring all the pretty corn home.
7. Fresh tomato sandwiches. A seasonal favourite.
8. Tea and conversation with my big girl while little sister slept.
9. I grabbed a few minutes of quiet between an epic meltdown from one little girl and super grumps from the other girl.
10. Despite the craziness and intensity of life right now, the sky is blue and the leaves are pretty and God is good, carrying us through this season.
Are you a fan of the pumpkin spice latte? What sweetness and spice filled your day?