Welcome to this month’s edition of ten on ten where we slow down and notice the ordinary beauty over ten hours of our day. I love this monthly habit inspired by Rebekah.
1. Bowling for a play school party! My girls’ first time bowling and they loved it.
2. So proud of her certificate for finishing this season of play school. I’m thankful for good teachers who nurture and encourage my little people to be brave.
3. Kilmeny in her ‘clubhouse’, she will colour for hours these days. So great!
4. After nap snuggles with my big little girl.
5. New craft supplies make any day super special.
6. ‘Reading’ her new Betsy Tacy book.
7. Read alouds are a big part of our day and it’s the best habit I’ve maintained.
8. Menu planning and fresh flowers.
9. Bedtime stories and jammies. I love these evening rituals.
10. Small beauties at the end of the day.
Thanks for sharing today in all it’s everyday beauty with me! Go check out Rebekah’s blog for more glimpses of ordinary beauty.