1. Morning light + daisies + mason jars makes me happy
2. walking home from the library with new books
4. a couple hours spent at the coffee shop with a chai latte, reading, and journaling
5. crocuses outside the post office
6. snack time and run-around time
7. dinner prep
8. red tulips on our table
9. i adore my littles in their jammies, love our little bedtime routine
10. what I will do once they are sleeping
This has been one of my favorite projects to join in on, it helps me see the lovely everyday for what it is. It’s easy to get caught up in the routines and just normal life but I am grateful for a chance to take pictures and be on the lookout for the beauty.
What helps you notice the beauty?
joining up with Rebekah of A Bit of Sunshine, taking one picture each hour for ten hours on the tenth of the month