1. Morning play. The girls are loving their blocks these days and they become everything- little coffee cups, play food, tower-building materials.
2. We’re in a super intense season right now- career wise, family wise (everything wise, ha!) with a big deadline coming up in a week. In spite of all that (because of all that), my husband sent me out for a few hours just to breathe and have a little quiet. It was hard to just go and leave everything that clamoured and just be quiet. But it was so good.
3. I really love where we live. The water nourishes my soul and I feel so blessed to live so close to it.
4. I met up with my family at our local coffee shop, my brother in law was the barista and the girls got to run free because there were no other customers there. Bonus.
5. Getting ready to head to the library and taking a few moments to re-organize my desk. It needs a lot of help!
6. It’s a blurry picture but I love it. She is my summer baby, tan lines and all.
7. Queen Anne’s lace. Just like in Anne of Green Gables.
8. Picking blackberries on our favourite trail home from the library.
9. I don’t often take pictures of the sky but this day was beautiful.
10. Banana, strawberry, blueberry ‘ice-cream’ to finish off the day.
Joining up with Rebekah at A Bit of Sunshine to document the beauty of the everyday, ten pictures over ten hours on the tenth of the month.